- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Installing the add-on
- Log into your Jira instance with administrator account.
- Click the Administration dropdown icon and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen appears.
- Locate Advanced Select Box add-on at Marketplace via search. Results include add-on versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your add-on.
- That's it! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
If you have your Advanced Select Box add-on installation file already downloaded, use the Manage Add-ons link. The Manage Add-ons screen gives you the possibility to upload the installation file from your local repository.
You can use your Advanced Select Box add-on in three modes. See the table below for comparison:
|Free trial (30 days)||Non-licensed mode||Licensed mode|
|All the features are enabled for trial, including importing and exporting values.|
After 30 days trial expires the following features are disabled:
Other features are fully enabled.
|All the features are enabled, including importing and exporting values.|