- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
After adding After adding a value to the options list you can specify the validity of each value by editing the Valid From or Valid To dates. If you edit the Valid From field, the value will be visible at the scroll-down list of the custom field at the date specified and later. If you edit the Valid to field, your value will not be visible after the date specified. You can also set the range of the dates.
To define value validity, do the following:
- Go to the Configure Options form.
- Notice the table with the list of values. Each value is editable by clicking Edit link in the Operations column of the table. The field Click it - the fields of the row are now editable.
- Select the Date option in the Active column of selected row. The field for editing Valid From and Valid To appear.
- Edit Valid From and/or Valid To fields.
- Click Save link in the Operations column. This will save the current state of the table row.
- Click Save at bottom of the form to save all the values and their configurations into database.
Fig.: Configure options form