- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This chapter briefly describes how to search for issues with defined value of custom field based on Advanced Select List, how to save the search as filter, which can be used to defined custom board.
For further details refer to Atlassian JIRA Software documentation.
To search for issues with defined Advanced Select List option value, follow next steps:
- Use Issues/Search for issues menu item to navigate the Search form.
- Define the filtering options.
- Your custom filed is available by clicking More button at filtering section.
- Find your custom field by editing the search field.
- Check the box next to custom field name to add it to filter.
Fig.: Adding filtering option
- Now you can see your new filtering option. Fill in the value and click Update button.
- You see the search result of your query.
- You can save the search result as a filter by clicking the Save as button at the top of the page.
To create a board based on saved filter:
- Navigate to the boards list by using Boards/View all boards menu item.
- Click Create board button at the top of the page and then choose one the predefined boards type (check Board from an existing Saved Filter option).
- Choose the Board name and the Saved filter you have created in previous steps.
- After clicking the Create board button you obtain the specified board where the issues are filtered by your Advance Select List custom field.